Saturday 12 November 2011

Shakira's Wrap-Around Braid: Love it or Hate It?

At the Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas Thursday, Shakira rocked several pretty hairstyles, but one unique twist in particular caught our eye. Upon accepting the 2011 Person of the Year Award, the Colombian-Lebanese singer, 34, worked a messy side braid that, at first glance, looked like a typical ...


Related News:-

  • What's Your Style? Bohemian! | Posh24.com


  • One of summer's biggest trends is the bohemian look. There is just something about summer that makes you want to wear loose fitting maxi skirts, sandals, and billowy shirts ...
  • Free Hair Fashion


  • Hi Guys, I got an LUD on 8/14 on mine and my wifes I485s and also on the first EADs filed along with the 485. Anything cooking? I did change my employer in Feb 2010 and yet to ...
  • Cathy Cassidy | You | Writings |


  • Have a look at some of the great writing you have sent in. Jannessa,Ruby,Tara,Roxy,Mandy,Emma,Sian,Emma,Anon,Isabel,Madison,Sophie,Chloe,Lillie-May,Storm,Sophie,CJ,Chloe,Chloe ...
  • sethfield.ucsd.edu


  • Name: Artist: Who Said: Planet Funk: Barry White Saved My Life: Fun Loving Criminals: The Waxen Pith : Aphex Twin : Honky Tonk Popcorn
  • Clare Louise Beck | Facebook


  • Clare Louise Beck is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Clare Louise Beck and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more ...
  • Glamarama: June 2011


  • I went to Nathiagali with my family last week for a few days. I had full intentions to do a little shopping, but I didn't end up buying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...