Thursday 24 November 2011

Counting Really Small Blessings

Didn’t see that one coming, did you? I have a real tolerance for boring television, having watched at least two series now on the air about people who bid on abandoned storage lockers, as well as several segments of the show about extreme coupon-collecting. So the debates are right up my alley ...


Related News:-

  • Counting Each Blessing


  • Hello dear friends, As some of you know I have had a few weeks' break from blogging. Life got very busy with the children and my husband starting a new job (which praise God is ...
  • Guru - Count Your Blessings Lyrics


  • Count Your Blessings Lyrics - Too many times I felt bad (count your blessings) Too many times I couldn't see what really I had (Yo.. just.. count your blessings) ...
  • Counting Blessings


  • ....a simple candy bar :) I went to the Relief Society broadcast this weekend and I absolutely loved President Uchtdorf's talk. When does one not love his talks though, really ...
  • Counting my Blessings


  • Candi I love being a Mom. Annagrace is a dream come true, she is truly our little miracle. View my complete profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...