Saturday 12 November 2011

First Person: Shopping Our Insurance Policies Saved Us $100 a Month

*Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Do you have a personal finance story that you'd like to share? Sign up with the Yahoo! Contributor Network to start publishing your own finance articles. As my wife and I continue to search for and implement money-saving strategies, we discover just ...


Related News:-

  • First Read - First thoughts: Caving in


  • White House and Democrats continue to cave in on the spending fight, while House Republicans haven’t budged an inch… Tea Party Patriots rally in DC puts the Tea ...
  • I Saved Another $100 Per Month


  • I'm very proud of myself today because I just made decisions that will save me $100 per month. I called the cable and cell phone company and told them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...