Tuesday 18 October 2011

Exotic animals escape Ohio farm; owner found dead

ZANESVILLE, Ohio (AP) -- Dozens of animals escaped Tuesday from a wild-animal preserve that houses bears, big cats and other beasts, and the owner later was found dead there, said police, who shot several of the animals and urged nearby residents to stay indoors. The fences had been left unsecured ...


Related News:-

  • Detailed Discussion on Exotic Pet Laws


  • Animal Legal & Historical Center. This site contains the largest electronic collection of US and non-US animal laws and cases. The site has over 60 in-depth topics on animal law ...
  • Ohio Animal Control | Critter Tips


  • Does this encourage you to read more? please tell me how I can make this story any better. Tell me how my plot can twist? Help me give it an edge? is my grammar good?
  • Banning Exotic Wildlife AP 10.02


  • Banning Exotic & Dangerous Wildlife for the Animals's Sake. WACO, Texas­­As the living conditions of large carnivores and exotic wildlife in private hands go, the mascot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...