Monday 20 June 2011

5 Things to Know About the New Miss USA

Alyssa Campanella, who won the 2011 Miss USA Pageant on Sunday night in Las Vegas, told the world she's a "history geek" who continually adds to her history-book collection. But there's a lot more to know about gorgeous 21-year-old redhead. 1. She's actually a blonde! Well known for her fiery auburn ...


Related News:-

  • Miss USA : Home


  • ... you can help choose a semifinalist at Miss USA 2011. ... Miss USA 2011 Web Interviews. Get to know the ... MIss USA 2011 - Strike a Pose #5 5 hours, 42 minutes ago
  • Miss USA : Members


  • MIss USA 2011 - Strike a Pose #5 5 hours, 6 minutes ago ... Miss USA 2011 - Craziest Thing Miss Kentucky USA ... I'm referring to my new video, “Miss USA Loses Her Crown.” I know I ...
  • VoyForums: Miss USA forum (unofficial)


  • There is a new Miss Teen USA message board ... so I dont see Top 5 anymore but you never know. Top 10 ... Top 10 would be a great Miss USA and I really can see Texas winning the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...